Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, May 28, 2009

So much of happening.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!
My bday's coming this SAT!! 30TH OF MAY! 161616161616161616! (:
HAAA.

I think this week had been a better week! So much laughters, so much of stupidness! HAA!
I think mrwoon is an idol to us. Mdm priya is teaching so interesting stuffs. Mr ng is showing hilarious videos. Yu lao shi's bday today. Career fair assist me to set my goals more clever. Sec4s are having their olvl mother tongue next monday while I don't have to!!!! :B
SEE SEE, so many things had made my week so much brighter and interesting!

HAHA! Well, mr woon was super good to us!! He cancelled amaths lesson (tho we're really slow -.-) to give us time for LUNCH before our career fair! So nice of him (: Steady uh!!
We're now at th module for eng oral so mdm priya is teaching us all th skills! She taught us some pronounciation. SUPER INTERESTING! haa! It's pro-nun-cia-a-tion~ Read out loud to yourself now! :O
Mr ng! That horny teacher :l HAHA! He teaches physics with all th sex terms, haiyo! And he showed us th movie, wedding game (?), starring lee ming shun and fann wong. HAHA! The show was damn HORNY and FUNNY! I think that's when everyone was pay attention during his lesson. -.-
Career fair ytd was kinda useful, at least to me. I've set my goals. 1st up: NYJC ! (: Far, so?
2nd: Sp life science! Optometry, sound so interesting. And th course offered by SP allow advance study for two more years and you can be a specialist when you come out. Then, I can earn alot! HAHA.
3rd: Ngee ann poly. Humanities, Psychology. HAHAH.
Till now, my interests meet here.
Jc or poly? Destiny.

Lastly, HOPE ALL MY BATCHMATES COULD SCORE WELL FOR TH UPCOMING OLVL MOTHER TONGUE ON MONDAY! :D :D :D

Penning down; 5:16 PM