|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, May 17, 2009 知人知面不知心 So many revealed secrets, so astrocious, so vivid. Now then I understand th meaning of 'never judge a book by its look' . He look so decent, such a joker kind. Ppl likes him, felt his importance. Yet, never did I know that he did such things. So horrible, so ridiculed. Why get yourself into such a despo state? You caused th victim to feel hurt, insulted. I hope that he would get into boys' home to reflect himself and get a life man! If he had felt despo for love, go look for a prostitude larh! WHY INFLICTED HER! Seriously such guy sucks! If you're despo for some sexual contacts GO AHEAD AND TOUCH YOUR OWN BODY OR GET YOUR SISTER OR MOTHER TO HELP YOU! You're th one who made her lost so much things. Basically everything! Everyone's felt that you was th upright, decent f.. guy. YET, you suck! Seriously to th core man. I've nv met such an imbecile , no.. A F.. IDIOT, BLOODY, M.F, BASTARD EVER. Altho I know many ppl out there hold grudges of her, they can choose not to believe her. But, to me, NOOOO. Her speaking was so real. I can't be a stereotyped and follows everyone's mindset. It's time for me to stop hinging on. I believed her. So much of a truthfulness. But I can't do much for her. Just hope that she can find her happiness soon enough. Right on. Penning down; 8:44 AM |