Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, May 2, 2009

A moment in time.

Yewtee today was pretty fun even though not many turned up! HAHA.
I think I was quite high today! Just kinda feel so damn excited and happy.
Mayb it's bcos of my birthday's coming! HAHA. Right, I kept emphasizing about my bithday.
I know I sound like a moron! -.-

Okay, I think my life is getting much fun than ever! :D
There's so much for me to laugh for, to joke for. This certainly rocks my life :)
Satisfied. Contented.

It's now and forever.

Always be my baby. I'm falling for you every now and then.
I miss you, baby.

Or was it just a dream, a fairytale that never exist?
But I keep that faith going on.
Baby, I believe it's just a matter of time.
You'll always be my baby.

Penning down; 11:00 PM