|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, May 2, 2009 Ironic. I can't find any blogskin, but I just need a change! I know this skin look retard but it's a change~ Okay, whatever. Hmm, I've realised MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! 28 more days! Right, I know it sounds imbecile to actually say my birthday is coming. BUT 28 DAYS PASS REALLY FAST! :D There's many MAYS baby , yay! From what I know, today was gladwin than there's junjie, zhikai, huiying, melissa, yanbing, mine ! Quite a handful alr ! haha. As I get excited for my birthday's arrival, I can tensed up for th upcoming graduation exams. HAISH! Schooldays are damn hectic ! My class look so shagged everyday. Of cause larh, can you imagine lessons end at 5 almost everyday. Esp when there's so much homework for us !! By th time we finish school it's 5 plus, reaching home at 6plus. After having dinner and doing our hw, we will damn restless. It's so tiring for us! Haish, that's how a sec4 life works barh~ Damn sucky! WHATEVER. I think I will start mugging again, again, again, again and again~ Penning down; 2:09 PM |