|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, May 3, 2009 I wanna be free. Forever. Hmt midyear today. FLUNKED, TERRBLY FLUNKED FOR MY PAPER 2. I think I can just bang th wall and die -.- Paper1 still alright at least I manage to finish but paper 2 sucks! Starting of th paper wasn't that tensed up bcos both ppl sitting beside me actually fell asleep at th start of th paper. -.- Walao, I was struggling to stay awake o.o My speed of doing was damn slow! Partly bcos brain wasn't working and th questions are damn hard! Til th end of th paper as I was rushing against time, my handwriting was astrocious and th answer was horrible. I don't even know what I was writing! Then th summary part more worse larh! Flunked!!! Damn, what if I flunk my hmt. Urgh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel so sick now. I mean mentally bcos I can't get over th fact that I flunked my hmt so terribly!! Not physically uh! Swine flu period ley o.o Later some ppl in my class will tease me of contracting swine flu when you should be slaughter right away! WAHAHAHAHAHA. Penning down; 1:00 PM |