|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, April 4, 2009 Tainted. I think I should stop frowning over my life. It wasn't that sad aftrall right! Mayb because when school starts, students are back into th stereotypical life. Especially to those who are taking Olevels. Th negatism is propaganding all over SGP! Shit, I must not be hypnotise by such gloomy views! Yet by telling so,I have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism, too much of a negative approach. Now, it's hard to shake it off larh. Or mayb I should find a find to throw away my 烦恼. For like vent my frustration on by punching against the walls, but.. my hand will be bloody hurting ley. Or mayb, start binging to lessen myself from pondering over thoughts, hmm.. but I will be bloody plump right. Then I will nt be able to fit in my clothings,right I believe I will be more frustrated larh. No no.. Not an ideal solution. Mayb, I can just quit school , slack at home, play comp th whole day! Be a full-time computer addict, then I can start audi-ing, neopet-ing, fussing around w th internet world. Waa, so tempting to lead such life man!! But.. You know larh. Singapore no cert = stupid, idiot, retarded and useless person. LOL. That's how realistic this f-ing world is. Right, must not rant how th development has changed our lifestyle. Back. So quitting definitely gonna ruin my life. SO WHAT AM I GONNA DO !! I think I will just cuddle myself w my bolster!HAHA. I love my bloster like hell. Can't sleep w/o it~ Hmm, okay mayb sound abit to deranged. -.- Fine fine fine. I will just start meditating. :B This is so sane. Penning down; 10:55 AM |