|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, April 3, 2009 Kantianism as a phenomenon of life. Stress, studies and studies and studies! Oh of cos, SYF!! I'm heavied by all these stuffs till I've realise that I'm leading a 'no life' situation right now! Maybe I'm being paradox which I'm currently in a situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature. Th nature of being convulsive utterance to 'get a life' man. WHAT AM I GONNA DO! Right, maybe it's time for me to find ways to alleviate the sorrow life of mine to a better one. So, goodbye!I will blog whenever I felt so. The time when I'm trying to indulge myself into th world of mine and myself. (: I just feel like running away. But I can't, damn itt!! Penning down; 11:00 PM |