Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, March 20, 2009

WHY OH WHY
School reopening in just two more days! I'm not ready &I bet no ones ready for it! Reluctant! School reminds me of Olvl, which determines death or alive (!) It's like either you survive and achieve something remarkable if not you die halfway or survive yet failed. Life is just contradicting. You want it to end yet not wanting it to arrive. HELL!! This is torturing, both physically and mentally. URGH!
I still left my maths homework which is th mark of my sickness to occurs. AHHH! When I stare at th sexy numbers and sign, it seems like they know me yet I dontknow them. Or rather I forgt them!! Ohmyhorror! Right, so it's clear that I had not revise my maths (esp emaths!!). Okay, I'm focusing more on sci which I'm more keen to it.Esp chem. So fun with all those chemical symbols, reaction, facts and equation! But there's so much more to exploit . GODDD!

Rights! Co is occupying too much of my time! Whenever I start to think of studying,my mind starts to wonder off. And tada~ I felt an urge to practice my erhu. BAHHH! I think it's like a reflex reaction of my muscles and brain to bring me away from studying which kills my brain cells! This is terrible. DAMNNN! Must learn to stay more focus.
YES YES! Focus!

Ya, so I'm gonna focus on my teevee now. TA-TA~
OI! FOCUS!

Still movng on (:

Penning down; 10:58 PM