|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, March 1, 2009 take my hand away. Bring me to soar. Today yewtee was kinda boring. Partly bcos tiening didn't come and fangying went back home early. And I sprained my bloody hand which limited me from playing too much crescendo. Haha, whatever after the practice my hand is feeling less pain! hoho. Mayb as I move it, more blood circulation. :D Mrng came today, he still as funny as ever! :D Didn't see him for quite a long time for like about one week? haha. He never fails to make me laugh like nobody business. HAHA. I didn't get to read much of my PS I LOVE YOU. AHHH. I felt so uneasy and I think it's weird to feel uneasy. -.- I wanna read the ending part, which I heard that it was very touching. ahhhh. Please let me have more time each day. I want to mug on this book... Well, I haven done my hw. damn. Not much time left and still got to spend time revising and reading. oh nooooo, spare me more more more time. Sec 4s life are sickening. Fight with time and battle w th knowledge. I bet those who had struggled thru their sec fours life are doing and feeling the way as I'm . So I should stop grumbling and start working. Yes, it rythms. lol. Okay madness. So goodbye loves. Baby, hold me tight once again. I miss your tenderness. Penning down; 12:14 AM |