Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, March 8, 2009

I take the vow.

One more week is passing soon, it's just a blink of eyes. I dk if I should cheer or cry for the upcoming events. Well, next sat will be our cultural night. Luckily it's not co's full concert! By that time I think I might go insane. Can you imagine? If it's co full concert we need to set up a committee. Needa do posters, tickets, think of how to publish, the whole prog schedule, like everything we got to tend to! By then, I think my brain will go damn cracky . So 14th march, jss cultural night. And I can say jss really comprise of many talents, that's why we are showing our potential youths to the world. I bet ppl will be surprise :o
Okay,mayb I sound too exagerating. lol.
Syf is damn near nowwww! I hope we can clinch what we've been working for all these while.
I can see many put in efforts but some just dont bother. COME ON! Wake up and be rational.
damnn.
Olvl chem SPA. Next tues. AHHHH. I really hope to score well for this. Must not panick, stay focus.
And most imptly OLVL. Hope I can achieve the targets I set for myself. YES.
I believe I can so I can.

Move babe. Moveeee!

I gave up and now I actually meant it.
But first, I've to train my mentality strong enough to get you out of me.
Yes. I think I can do it.

Penning down; 1:40 PM