Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Endorsement of every small details.


RIGHT! Didn't attend co today, just felt so WEIRD! lol! So woke up early in th morning then set off to NUH. haish, depressing talks w th A.chong. I'm still young, so young. I've got so much that I wanna do but then, ARGH. This feeling is getting on my nerve, I wanna rant everything out of me. YES, OUT OF ME, MY MIND !But I can't , it's a fact. So, just accept it. Might be having another operation during June holiday, but I know it's my crucial year. So I told my mummy to postpone it til after my Olvl. I think this would be a wiser and better choice. lol.

Ya, operation after my olvl. But A.chong say it will take more then one operation to get my leg at the right track. Urgh!! I just wanna lead a life of a normal student but things just can't get right. The way I want it to be. WHY!? It's just bcos of that bloody accident. ffffff!


Okay, whatever. My sist said that I look as if I'm gonna cry when A.chong was talking to me. Tho, I'm feeling bloody sad, but I'm at th crying state larh! HAHA! Since life still have to go on, I just got to face it w the positive thoughts. Like what the assembly talks alway say positive thinking leads to positive outcome. So, YA! Must be optimistic (:


Life goes on no matter what. It just depend on how I look at things. It's good that I know how to look at things w different perspective to carry on surviving in this realistic world.

MOVE ON (:
Only if I could drive myself away w that little vehicle and run away from this world.

Penning down; 8:31 PM