|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Constant chionging of hw doesn't show much use larh! There's just not enough time for me! Finish my physics, amaths and eng. But somehow it's not yet done! There's still so much more, MY GOD! Studied chem on air, suck suck suck!~ Damn it ! I hate it! But chem is stil a nice subj compared to PHYSIC! But the worksheet is so do-able. So if I can manage it, it means that it's not that hard (: I think I have to chiong thru day and night. URGH! There's no time for me to do my revision and co stuffs. This is just so terrible T.T Co tmr but got to go for appointment. So long since I step into NUH again! HAHAHAH. I think homeworks and studying is driving me nuts soon. AHHHHHHHH *PULL HAIR* Penning down; 8:08 PM |