|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 Is this the way? I can't believe it that these words came from a teacher. And yes, it was said to us. I know it's petty and bitchy to start whining in my blog about teachers. But I'm feeling so irritated and it's really raging my anger. It may be fine if she would just it ONCE and that's hurting enough already. But yet, she said it twice. TWICE. Two times of demoralising and discouraging students. Damnn. So what if we are in th banding class for english? Does it mean that being a teacher should look down on us? Somehow or rather in the fact, I felt that your english sucks too. You teaches us things that you seem to be unsure of. Whenever we've got question you are full of excuses that is contradicting w your previous excuse. It just seems so wrong. As you tell us the answer and stuff, we felt that it's wrong. And indeed, you made so much errors and yet you dont have th courage to face it.I dont really understand why should we band to such classes that we dont really benefits much. Although the teaching sucks,the attitude given to us sucks more. I can remember so clearly the excuses you gave that directly criticised our english standard. When we corrected you w the right answers and being ashame that you're wrong. You said that our english standard won't allow us to write such profound sentence structures. It's impossible for us to write such sentences so it's okay that we just know but need not to learn. ARGHHH.What kind of teaching attitude is this! You couldn't explain to us the answer and you said that it's impossible for us to master and use it. BUT YOU NEVER TRY TO TEACH. How are we suppose to really learn and master it? You told us to be realistic. Aim what's possible for us only which is an B for olevel. You even spurted out that it's impossible for us to get an A only if a miracle would happen. Is this what a teacher should say to us? Demoralising us when we're taking olvl this year? I dont get it. How could you be fit to even be a teacher as you despised students. I detest such teachers who 'claim' to be realistic but in the fact someone who look down on students. I swear if I get an A for my english, I will show you my results right into your face! And trust me ,you will regret what you said to us. I will prove you wrong. Penning down; 6:41 PM |