Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ignorance is a bliss?
I doubt so.

Sports day tmr, which means school-less! :D I'm anticipating for such a day to arrive, woohoo~
But I don't feel like gg. :l HAHA.
Anyway, I finally found PS. I LOVE YOU, the storybook! :D :D It was such a coincidence as I was slacking at my seat during the lunch time. And my sharp eyes caught the sight of this book uner Artika's table! She lent it to me !! YAYE. I can finally get rid of my Ollie. Yay!
And after finishing this book, I'm gonna find 'I hope you can see me now'. If somehow you find this title familar, text me, call me, msn me, find me and lent me this book! :) loves.
Something gross happened today and yes, it's james lim, my bloody partner. He drooled like a water tap during ss ! WTH. It freak me and siewhoon out lah. URGHHH.
James Lim, pleaseeeeeee try to control your saliva from drooling all over your table and you hand when you take a nap .... G-o-d-d-a-m-n-g-r-o-s-s!

Wahlao, as I was typing I felt so damn gross.
I think I will just get back to me PS i love you .
With loves,
Bye babes.

You gave me up entirely didn't you?

Penning down; 7:17 PM