|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, January 31, 2009 Sizzling hot sun where's th monsoon season? Th drizzling and dripping of the rain is gone! And this blazing hot sun hanging up high there is killing me! Okay, maybe it isn't that hot afterall. But I'm sweating profusely! my palms are flooded w my salty sweat which is super irritating! Yesterday sectional was super hot. And I dk why I just felt so piss off. Mayb due to th weather, which I really dont know. My sweat obstructed me to play my gaohu, which is another pissing event. Yes, so piss off w th sweaty palms . Or rather bcos of my eng compo. i flunked it. And I'm so piss off! urgh. Must control my temper, yes control. So many things pissed me off nowadays. Sometimes is studies, friends, them and co. Syf is coming and I stil dont think anyone sense the tension. This is horrible. Please attend EVERY PRACTICES and don't keep crap excuses of why you are absent. Or rather nt giving a valid reason. Stop saying family matters. It's like more then two times some of you are saying so. Where is your responsibility? So JSSCO, JIAYOU PLEASE! Penning down; 10:22 AM |