Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, January 29, 2009

My mind whirl and twirl around you.

It's th fourth day of cny! And now we are left we only 11 days of cny ): Which is so not enough! Well, we are back in school on wed which is ytd. I can tell you everyone was SO DAMN RELUCTANT to attend school! I can see all th faces of "my holidays are over and now, I'm waking up so bloody early to come to school! *$&#*( , NOOOOOOOOOO! "
See, I can be a fortune teller by kan xiang. Actually, that's how I think larh. :P Okay, I know it's so nt right. But it truly ruined my entire season mood which makes me so disconsolating towards th entire sec fours life! After cny, all th homeworks, studies , tests, exams and stuffs will be heading in soon. Well, to me certain level of stress is actually my source of motivations! So, if it motivates you face the stress and accept th challenge! HAHAHA.
Peers, we got to make it there! Keep moving , keep going. Stay focus. We will be there in no time, no time. We can make it and I'm sure.
We will celebrate with joys and satisfaction at the end of this journey tgt, all of us!

Penning down; 8:54 PM