Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm shag. This year ahead is disconsolating to me/ to us. oh dear!

It's only the third week (?) of school reopen &this hectic schedule is ripping me. I use to hear seniors grumbling about their sec 4 life, how sucky it i was or how no live it was! Now, I can understand it TOTALLY! I'm in this situation right now. It's hard to balance so many things at a time. damnnn!
Ytd was a kill to me. There's so much homework piling up and most of it have t be handed in today! So as I reach home, was chionging my hw and it's finally done around 7plus. -.- It's not over yet! Supposingly, from what teachers said : we will be having amaths, physics and hist test. YA! Was so pressurize by all this >< Since amaths is testing on an old chapter, and we just did practice questions. So nothing much t worried about. PHYSICS! It was the killer since sec3. I nv pass my physics common test last year AT ALL! But somehow I made it during my EOY, and it's amazing a B3! It's a tremendous improvement of mine! hahas. Yea, something I'm proud of :P lol.
So today we had our amaths test, which is pretty easy. LOL. but the last quest 75.5, to round off to the nearest month, I tot we should round it down. OHDEAR. but nvm, there's only two quest for the test. Physic, I tot it's stil manageable? Dk ley. Hope I can pass barh, HAHA.
After those doing and studying, there's stil tonnes of co stuffs to work on. Okay, I just think it's pretty hard to handle. lol. Like what mrwoon say, sometimes cca is just taking up too much time of our's . We should learn to reject stuffs that doesn't aids in your studies and concentrate more on studies! It make sense. But I know since I took up this responsibility, I should take it til it's really time. So, I will just wait for the time when we should really let it go!
Anw, I think mdm priya's disciplinary lessons did really help out in our eng! Initially, the reading of book is forced by her, as being 4-3, we obey. But now, somehow, reading has been a trend, a trend that is done willingly by everyone or rather most of us! Someone like me, who DON'T read at all had started reading storybook everytime I'm free! HAHA. Behind close door was nice, the story of abuse, esp sexual abuse was saddening. But nice to read!
So now, I'm trying to dig out the two book which mdm rukiah gave me when she visited me in the hospital. I think it's time to start flipping it. HAHA.
Reading is cool! Believe me (:

Penning down; 8:05 PM