|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Thursday, January 15, 2009 I think it's time to blog something more decent. First, if you're observant enough you will notice that i change my blogskin. Quite obvious actually. But anyway, my blog is so isolated. Only some hantu(s) might come. HAHA. Went for checkup at NUH today. I tot my bone should fully healed by now! But it turns out shitty! My left and right tibia and fibia (?), okay i dk. They are still on the way of recovering, AHH. No strained exercises which means NO NAPFA! Yaye! But the doctor say I can try doing some light excercises like, strolling in the park for 1hr. But I'm doing that almost everyday! Hahah. He say my fractured part of the bone is the area where there is less blood circulation! Damn suey, hao break bu break , i broke that part -.- And alot of ppl ask me when can you take out that cast? It's not exactly a cast larh! It's called tubular ...... I dk what the actual name is. It's actually meant to prevent my leg from swollening! My blood vessels and vein was damage at some part of my leg, SO my blood circulation of my leg is slower than my left leg! You would'nt want to see a pig trotter appearing infront of you? HAHA. I dont know how long must I wear it. Mayb forever? I dk. ): I'm telling you all now so that in future I can stop answering ppl who ask me such question! Okay enough. I won't emo cause I got to wear that even for forever. The doctor say it's lucky enough that I could save my leg back in time! Sound dramatic. But YES! If the injury get worse even for 1% , my leg might ha be gone. AWWW. So, rather than I look at things so negatively why not facing it and see it optimistic(ly) ! YESSS. That's life (: Tho sometimes you might think back hoping some things might not have happen before. But I think it's more important to look forward and accept everything god gave you. It just take some time to believe what falls on you. Be like what you yourself was given. Penning down; 5:55 PM |