|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, January 16, 2009 How do we exactly make someone believe in themself? I think it's hard! The believe is within you, but it's hard to notice it by yourself. One day, I believe we can always find that confidence that stays all along w us, within us. Yes, I think ppl had read my previous post are being kind enough, they didn't ask me anymore! But this stupid , alright shall not use stupid to describe him cause he is mentally and physically disabled in any ways, he is a moron! LOL. He trying to be sarcastic and ask me when can you take out your tubigrip. wahlao! andrew, you sucks! -.- Sucha moron, I bet he will die due to his low IQ and EQ. HAHAHA. lol! Watching chicken little now! HAHA. C.little is super cute larh and I pity him! He wanted so much to make his dad proud of him. How noble (: But anyway, I'm being so slow to watch it only now. Going out to yewtee early for S.A.D (Sat afternoon delight) to perform cny songs. HAHA. Chinese New year is coming soon! I have yet pack my table. :l I think I gotta start bucking up in every aspects! I must try to keep even a corner of my mind rational! No more comp, no more tv! Study and work hard! :D Jiayou carissa . Penning down; 11:19 PM |