|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, January 24, 2009 新年到~ 新年到~ ![]() ![]() Chinese New Year will be two days away! Tho I'm not really into th mood of celebrating new years. But thinking of that two day holiday, it perks me up! It's short but better then no holiday at all right? :D Talking about holidays, ytd Mdm Priya told us to write about something that we wanted to complain about in a piece of paper. So, when ppl complaining about toilet, cleaniness and stuffs, I wrote about th HOLIDAY SYSTEM IN SGP! Every festive season at most we are only given two or three days off. Which is , SUPER SHORT! As we are indulging in the festive season w those yummy tasty delicacies and happily enjoying ourselves w th tv prog. And BOOM! School starts tmr! AHHHHH. This is so terrible! This only makes students like us to be reluctant and HATE TO STUDY! At least implement a three to four days holiday marh! Oh, and dont tell me SAT AND SUN ARE HOLIDAYS TOO. This is crap! As you see uh, this chinese new year is on monday and tues. You dont start visiting all you relatives on sat or sun, isn't it? HAHA. So, should at least give us til thurs or wed marh! URGHHHH. Anyway, I'm not criticising th ministry. I'm just stating th facts. I dont think by saying these, I wil be put in jail. LOL. Okay, whatever it is. I tot today got yewtee, but last min dont have. lol! Me , fanying , tiening and miinwei alr yue hao what time meet alr. THEN!? haish, but nvm. I think I should finish wiping the furnitures and my study table by today. And guess what, my mountain-ous study table is finish cleared within ONE HOUR. Yes, call me a superwoman! Ytd I wiped my kitchen which now, it look spick and span alr. Aint I truly a superwoman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Happy chinese new year everyone!! ![]() Penning down; 10:26 AM |