Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, December 21, 2008

So long since I'm here blogging. Well, my comp just brokedown &no ones bother to save it.

So many things happening recently. I'm so coped up by so many things.
Sometimes, I can hardly breathe. I don't really understand where the pressure is coming from.
Maybe I'm thinking too much? But I want want everything t be right.

I don't get it. It has been so long but why am I stil thinking about you.
Maybe I'm just being an idiot.
Jealousy always brought me down, so terrible til I'm dying.
Sometimes, I wonder wil you feel the same as me? But something always assure me that I'm being wishful.

When I see you, the glimpse of happiness engulfed. Strange, it's just so strange.
It has been 8 months and 20plus day but why the feeling stil so strong?
The pain you left for me is so excruciating that I left to strength. Am I mad?
Idk.

What am I waiting for? What am I wanting for?
Why can't I even ans it myself.

It's so hard. I miss you.

Penning down; 1:38 AM