Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

woahhhh! Stress like dk what! }:

Feeling super duber stress over everything! Kns luh!
CO is full of stress! I've a phobia gg to co alr , how?
I'm so scared of Mrwong, Mrsng, Mrslow, facing th music. I'm so scared luh!
What will happen if I do something wrong? AHHHHH.
Will everything gets better?

I just hope that tmr farewell party would be a SUCCESS! &Thurs exchange program!
Please god, everything will be fine right?

Okay, I got t think positively !! :}

Anw, I got a super duber niceeeeee japan drama to introduce! 14YEAR OLD MOTHER!
It's super niceeee larh! Touching too! I keep crying &crying watching th show.
14 sai no haha :}
Th guy damn shuai too! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm starting to fa hua chi alr! I need shuai geeeeeeeeeeeeee! :}

Penning down; 8:15 PM