Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fickle mind of mine just keep me changing and changing and changing and changing (okay,enough enough) my stupid blogskin. Keep wasting my time, so sian.

&I'm stil not studying! Perhaps my tiredness just brought me down ,indeed.

Mayb I should wait for my bo le to show up in my life and show me th way t where I should go. HAHAHA. In whatever aspects, better if those who can help me w my studies. hehehe.
Before that, for those who don't know what bo le means. Well, it means that a special person who can understand you , help you &lead you. A very important person , I think! Sorry, if I explained it wrongly.

Anw, heard from one of my friend that some san ba went discussing about one of my post that say something rude t th teacher. Like, hello? I didn't say it like some rascal !! Ya, whatever. Just stfu , tsktsk.

Whatever larh. It's their mouth, just hope that their ulcer wouldn't burst! AHH, disgusting.

Feeling so tired alr. &I think I shall on on hiatus . So I can concentrate on my studies. :D

Bye love.

Penning down; 8:45 PM