|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 Blogging is no longer interesting. And I was supposing t blogged this ytd but my stupid keyboard just went berserk luh. Damn stupid! But what whatever , let me continue w my updating :) &Yaye, I'm not gonna attend school tmr damn happy :D School just can't get much boring, oh I can see people nodding their heads so violently . A-HAH! lolol. Eoy is just next week , ¬.¬ DAMN IT. whyyyyy T.T It's like so fast luh, I haven been studying much yet. I don't wanna fail my eng , how?! I just dont get the key on how t improve my english !! But somehow, maybe talking more t ppl like shawn do help? Ya, so for my benefits , let speak proper english for now on! Use more complex, simple sentence for now on. Oh talking about my english. I just happen t find a video on a show called kang xi lai le. You know you know? The host was xiao s and err, I dk that guy's name. But like who cares, he don't that handsome. Just some old uncle that seems gay :l Okayy, nvm. YA, and there was this epi's part that criticise Singapore's english. Damn piss off larh. I bet that that they don't know how t spell the word SHAMELESS! So what that our english doesn't sound exactly like those angmoh ppl. But whatever, our english standard is like so much better their's? Damn it, I must help Sgp t win back face. From now on, standard english ! HAHA. Of cos, I'm just joking luh ! *opps, singlish x.x Okay, nvm. I'm so happy right no cos my keyboard didn't go siao siao til now, which I could still type so fluently right now. YAYE. Unpredictable moodswing keyboard. lolol. Anyway, I was browsing through many many many people's blog! One word to describe : cool! HAHA. You know why I say so ? Cos I was busy kaypohing over those love posts , emo post, sad post. So that I can share my thoughts w dee dee about those bloggy! HAHAH. Okay nvm, I can only envy those ppl blogging this way. I'm way far away from cool! lol. Nvm, let me talk about what happened today. hmmmmm. Had my normal lessons which start off w assembly in class. Which mean do nothing. I'm sucha loner , sitting alone in class lorhzxzxzxz! T.T Hahah, really so boring t sit alone in class. Nobody t talk t! That's why I like sitting w deloras when we can start gossiping over those bitches and bastards out there. WEE-OH-WEE. So after rotting on my sit for like more than half an hour? I went t hang out w shawn. Ya, t improve my english as well as get entertained by him.He's a joker! He just can't stop talking about my accident, damn shitzxzxz! So mother tongue was next. Ohh sad t say nothing interesting happened. I just slept th whole period. It's like so tiring and boringgg :( Maths, those graphs. Hahah, but it wasn't that hard compared t the other chapter (which is also about drawing graphs.) Mayb, I should be more humble or something. EVERY CHAPTERS IS BLOODY HARD. lmao! Aiyah, damn lazy t talk about the happenings. ZZZ. I feeling so tired right nowww! I'm feeling so guilty right now for not studying yet. What am I doing? TT But whatever, I must start focusing tmr after my appointments w handsome A.Chong, sexaye nurses, hot fariq ,weili (both physiotherapist,did i spell correctly?) , meanie angmoh doctor. Woah, tmr will be damn busy dating those people @NUH. But I don't feel the excitements, only sianness. D: Alright, it time for me t bid goodbye dearests . Stop all your fucking mouth, bitches. Penning down; 6:59 PM |