|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, August 3, 2008 You,where are you? Another history day yesterday! As usual woke up at 630, like bloody early when lessons starts at 8. Went down around 730. I'm so getting back to my usual life &it really rocks! Doing normal things once again. :} Saw gladwin @busstop so went to school tgt. Waited for Cass. &once again we're late for lessons! We learnt about Japan this lessons. Hahah! I use to think that japan during WW2 was a really wicked , evil, incorrigible one. But eversince, Hitler (ball-less guy) and Stalin came into the picture. Japan was nothing during than. Lessons was rather short! Played stress for awhile and went home. Since it's the ghost festival, my mummy brought me to the temple. But I couldn't pray cos I'm having my da yi ma visits! lolol. Nothing special then. Today! Woke up @11plus. Was feeling super tired despite the long sleep. So I just eatttt and off to sleep again all the way til 6. Restless. I hoped you remember it. I know you wouldn't be so petty! I wanna be happy! &I'm happy now. :} It's hard to start a story when you wouldn't dare to think about the storyline. Penning down; 6:23 PM |