Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, August 21, 2008

WO DE MA YA. :/

I felt like ranting all those bloody shitzxz stress and anger over here, NOW.
Suckkkkkkkkkk.
Firstly, CT's results are out. &FFFF th physics. 13/30. Well,well welll. It's somehow expected but i STUDIED OKAY! I tot I starts to understand th stupid accelaration and stuffs. But this test was such a demoralising one. Oh, should I put it as all physics test was so freaking demoralising.
Forget it. There's more other failures out there!! &So many got lower than mine.
Hahahs.
Anw, we got back only a&e maths , physics, ss. All other threes was low As.Ffff th physics. -.-

&Ytd's combine practice was such a letdown. Mrwong was so fedup of us. Everythingg was so out of control. I'm feeling th stress , what am I gonna do? I'm trying my best to think of anything and everything. Th responsibility is so much to deal with.
JSSCO, things are really getting out of hand. Can we promise to mrwong , WE WILL PROVE OURSELVES , WE ARE INTO THIS PASSION !? :o

Suck luh. I'm so stress over co. Seriously, I've lost all my faiths in co. Just bcos of holding great responsibility, I should always be onform everytime? I'm sorry,it's impossible.
But I will find th faith back .

We cant afford to lose mrwong in anyway. hais.

Penning down; 7:03 PM