Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Take me away. No matter how far it is , bring me there.

You know when those words you once said to me , never once it's erased.
I thought I could rely on what you say and move along.
But I'm so wrong.

Once , I thought you are meant to be. Those talks and chats , it's so revealing .
Trust was so distinct between us. You are so reliable and sweet.
I dk if it's a routine of your's to say so. But I'm so persuaded . I just fall into.

I really miss those times. Mayb it's just a pityness of your's to fall on me. I just thought it's so real. I would rather I never wake up from the dream of mine.

Perhaps this dream was made so to make me realise. Realise the fact and face it. Realise what a fool I was in the past, or in the future. Realise that I'm just nothing to you.

I just nothing to you .

For once I thought I'm falling into your eyes. But then, I realise it's just an illusion to fool myself from accepting those realities. I'm keeping a corner of my rational mind to stay true.
I'm so scared for rmbing your everything or see your anything. I knew that I'm nothing to you with only her occupying you. I'm a fool.

I'm falling so deep into this. What am I gonna do? I need to forget about you, take it that never once you stayed in my heart. But.. it's so hard. I'm so tired to always get frustrated over myself of thinkings.

What am I thinking? It's getting so stupid and dumb.

Penning down; 8:30 PM