Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't ever throw your temper on me. &Dont fcukingly push th blame on me.
YES, YOU. Just scram off from my sight.
&I don't hope t see you tmr! I can't stand your sticky butt that sticks to ppl like dk what super glue like that. Tell me what brand of superglue you bought to stick yourself w ppl , I might consider to order dozens of it since it's so effective! &When you wanna buy more and stick more , it would be out of stock!
If that day comes , when your butt doesn't get this sticky . I SWEAR IT'S A MIRACLE.
tsktsk. Get a life , idiot.

So what if you know I hate you. I don't care and I don't wanna care.

Right, enough of ranting.

Penning down; 3:01 PM