|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 :D Yes, I'm putting on this glamorous smile today! Guess what, something(s) happen so happy for me. &,I'm so happy can. Mrwoon woke up like 715, til I smsed him &woke him up. Getting so impatient luh, DEMANDED my sister t come down pei me . HAHAH. She was so angry of him . He did appologise anw, it's good to forgive &forget. But t you, it's hard to apply this on you. >:( Haha. Whatever :l It was so freaking boring okay to sit alone in class. I can't turn to th left or right to talk. I choose th MOST STUPID thing t sit beside gavin. I swear , HE IS IRRITATING. I mean like super irritating can. &Yet, he accused me of being noisy? Idiot . Okay, but at least it's better than sitting alone. *knocking to th wall beside me &say hello? Hahah. So retarded. Oh, I PASS MY CHEM! Can you believe? >:D OMGOMGOMGOMG. I tot I would fail like super badly okay! But i PASSED! HAH! &I was so happy when I asked for my paper from ms lim. I started to mumble t myself, I PASSED? I ACTUALLY PASS. Seriously, can you imagine? I'm so freaking glad :D Miss Lim dragged th float out lessons. Than shihui &deloras asked me t joined th interclass netball thing, TODAYY! &I was so not prepared. But I think it's okay luh, t bring glory t our class. Why not? BUT, if we lost , I'll be th first one t hide my face . HAHA. Quite fun overall. It has been so long since I play netball alr! Damn shiok okay!!!! Tho, I cant really run luh. But somehow I stil can get th ball , HAHA! &We won th champion. OMGGGG. I think there'll be medal for us! *Scream w joy , slapping anyone's face. Miss lim said I mus bring pe tshirt for th next pe lesson if not our 1st place wil be taken away. YAYA -.- Hello? I was just playing for th sake of our class okay! &Now my leg is fk-ly hurting.Than you force me to do pe this thurs. I dont even know my bones joint alr &I'm risking my leg t play! You dk anthing yet you said so it commanding tone . If my leg happens to suffer , I swear you'll be sorry. &I'm not scolding any teacher here okay. Don't freakingly talk any shits behind. I'll curse you like dk what . Asshole. I'm just stating facts &saying what I wanna say. I think teacher should nv command students , we ain't slave. &Please get facts right, before you would rant anything to us. So what if I don't wanna have pe in th future? I can always get a letter from th doctor. &Not those neighbourhoods letter/prove. I'll stuff th excuse letter from pe right into your face. I'll make sure as I meant it. My leg is f hurt now. :{ Penning down; 8:38 PM |