Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, July 21, 2008

Wo hen xiang ni.

Yo.
I think there's something wrong previously to my previous post. Cos I was too lazy to edit it, only til now. :P

I'm damn sick of gg to hospital every week. -.- I find it like pointless with those checkups and rehabs. I don't see myself improving much. Let nature take course.

This was the first time I used crutches to school! :D Ohh, I tot it was spelled as 'clutches' *$(#@*$
How stupid. Wadever. Okay, ya a great improvement, isn't it? I finally graduated from my wheelchair. C'mon, I'm so proud of myself. Seriously.

But i seriously dislike the NA/NT class next to our class. damn suck cock luhh :l Fancy cocking around with guai student like us than cocking with their own business. Sticking their ass into ppl's problem , come on luhh. Go back to your primary school and learn 'hao gong ming'! Yaluhh, please be more considerate. And all the best to your upcoming unfortunate events awaiting for you. :)
I don't mind you to mock at me using crutches or on wheelchair, really. Cos I know in the end I could stil run faster , walk quicker , play better, study smarter than you. HAHA. Loser only see them as the winner cos they nv face reality . Hah. Loser , own up.
And I do pity those that was teased unknowingly. eg. _____ Just treat them as suckcock-ers . Loser seh.

Who cares bout them, ,mr chen understand it &of cos I do.
Ohya, I don't discriminate NA or NT students , of cos. If you felt insulted or what , just scram off or smash you own comp with your hand , head , leg butt, ass, cock, or anything you like. Cos it doesn't concern me. I got no reasons to discriminate you all,if so am I saying I discriminate my sister and bro? I'm more mature than you all. I don't mean all of you , but just those next to my close. Grow up , kids.

HAHAHAH.

I'm so mature :)

Penning down; 3:51 PM