Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, July 28, 2008

What a sucky day!
I'm feeling so restless thro out those sickening lessons. If I could just turn invisible and sleep all i want,hot great can it be! Wishful.

Monday morning was like damn fuck up. Ya, but as such a kind girl like me , I don't blame you.
As usual, went down to wait for mr woon. &Unexpectedly he came much earlier today! And stupid andrew came like so bloody late. :@

Went to school, as usual no flag raising for me. Was rather feeling damn restless, Huiying just love talking to me . Should I feel honoured or tortured? HAHA. Her mumblings just kept shooting into my ears , how :O But at least she kept me awake! &The stupid bell sounded so abruptly , bursting my eardrum. Of cos, I'm fully awakened.

SS. We jut keep copying notes or rather answers.
Most of th time owes to talking!

Amaths. Whatth.. horrible. :{

History. Interesting facts! Hitler the ball-less discriminates own species, how sad can it be?

Recessed. Collected my ic.

And those lessons again. Than, home I go!

&I board th taxi , alighted th taxi, took the lift , climb the stairs all by my own. :}
Can I say I'm just too great to be true!

:D

I think I gotta sleep now. Food, I need food. So hun-ga-ry D:

Penning down; 4:43 PM