|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Monday, July 14, 2008 Is that suppose to be so? 14th July 2008. Yo. Hello to those that misses me. I'm here again. Monday blues, pink, green, orange or yellow. Such an ordinary day today. Lessons just get bore, bored and bodest(?) . It's so-like I can find anything I could talk about those lessons, lessons and lessons. Ya, life is so freaking bored sitting on a wheelchair doing nothing. Just so sucky. -.- LCD rehersal today. I don't feel like gg on stage manzzxzxz. Perhas I'm being paronoid or too sensitive over ppl's pov. I just felt that everyone was discriminating me. Ya, find it super childish and stupid. Still, it really makes me understand the true meaning of ignorance is a bliss . To know it, I've learn to understand it. Olvl listening compre coming next. Tomorrow! I've flunk my oral like dk what alr $@&*!Olvl listening compre coming next. Tomorrow! I've flunk my oral like dk what alr $@&*!14th July 2008. Look! Er, I mean SEE! I had turn more civilise :D And I-ee-i will always love you~ wuuuuu~ I will always love youuuuu~ I will always love you, nice song indeed. :) Penning down; 7:01 PM |