|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 HELLO PEOPLE! Modem was down these few days &finally we bought a new one. It's friggin' boring without internet x.x But somehow it's stil not as bored larh, there's stil my friend visiting me (: Previous post i said that most of my friends will be off to msia on my birthday. HAH, good enough of them to send me bday wishes early in t morning. Thanks to so many of you larh. Already heading towards fun and joy but still not forgetting me. Mrsng too ! (: Actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it gonna be on my bday. Woke up esp early, not feeling excited actually cos I'm gg for appointment -.- Hahahs. Andrew came with the mac breakfast. My mum cope away the egg of the burger. Duh, she say i can't eat egg. -.- Than, our school councillor came. I felt super guilty manzzxzx, I stil dk her name. TT Neither my mother or my friends know. lol. She rmb my bday , how greatful! She gave me bday present too, hahah! Thankyou :) So, we headed to NUH, went to wash my wound and it's friggin painful TT Nvm, since I'm a brave gal. Okay, wadever. :l About one hour spent in NUH. Headed back home cos jasmine they all will be coming. And so 'luckily' , we saw a car accident -.- Yeah, wadever. How entertaining uhh. Reached home soon after that. Than jasmine,weiting and ingrid came We play and play and play. We even went d to the playground and canal there to walk. Not bad uhh (: Okay, I don't really rmb what happened alr. T.T Ohh, huiying came @6plus. Left jasmine and andrew and she came joinning us. We cut the cake and play with the cream ~ Super entertaining. That's all barh. Quite fun afterall. Cos it really turn out likewise (: Thanks ppl :D Esp youuuuuuuuu. HAH. Penning down; 5:15 PM |