|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 Damn ittt :/ I tot I could start walking before school reopen, but it's just another dream of mine. I hate physiotherapy, cos I just couldn't make it. Fffff! I felt so defeated. Please let me start using clutches as soon as possible. Please. Tmr gonna be my mummy's birthday! Darling, i love you (: Noblest mother ever. <3 I wanted to do something for her; Walk for her , on her birthday. But it seems to be impossible alr. Haish, I'm always disappointing her. whyyyy? ffffffff, I hope I can do something proud for her one day. One day , I wil do the greatest thing for her. I promise. Mummy, i love you alottt! Labels: Disappointment, promised Penning down; 2:15 PM |