|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, May 2, 2008 ![]() Stay focus before it turns oppositely of what you wanted. Randomness rocks my sock man , Mas Selemat (: Rock it babe, you will be caught one day. Continue to get escape , you wanted man! Or mayb Mas Selemat get killed alr? Ahahs, wadever. I'm so socially concerned leyy, cos I scared I might met him one day. hehhs. Rubbish . Okay, stop those cock stuffs . Today was mother tongue paper. Full set of mother tongue , which means paper 1 and 2. Cos taking of olvl chinese this year , we had to take in the hall. LOL. I was being so bloody nervous since ytd night. I'm so scareddddd :l Kns. Keep mugging on the sihan and compo stuffs , budden i think it makes no difference larh. Just to buy the an quan gan from mugging :/ Sitting in the hall,with the big crowds in the hall. The silent during the test in sucha big place, make me go frigging nervous. I was cold sweating through out the paper , also dk why leyy :/ Lol. paper 1 , my zuo wen very sad larh. Din met my expectation . But nvm , it's over. I had done my very best alr, the rest is up to god (: Than , we are suppose to use the bloody-lousy-oh-crap string which i cant even put it through the paper. It nearly scare me to death! I was poking the papers with big big hole , but still cant put the string in siol. wabiang. Was about to breakdown, AHAHS. Than, I turn behind to ask cassandra how, but she ownself also cant. lmao :l Seeing mr nur getting nearer my heart nearly stop pumping cannnn. Budden in the end , I really force it like siaoooo . Okay , than it get through alr (: Yaye, finally. Scare me to deathhhh. Damn sia larh. I tot it would be fine taking paper in the hall, budden the feeling really sucks :l Paper 2 was okay larh. Despite the fact that I keep reminding myself that time is running out. Wahlao through out the paper , I can't settle down my stupid brain. Keep thinking of what would happen if I can't finish the paper. D: Very sad larh this motehr tongue paper. I've got no confidence at all. But i knew i tried my best alr. The rest is not up to me to do anything. God bless (: After the paper went to canteen , slacked &play. How can we not play, HAHHAS! (: Than , chatted awhile. Went off to jp than. Cassandra was chiong for no reason , nono! Got a BIGGG REASON , cos of ahem (: Don't kill me cass! Than went to meet my mother at dover. Lol, went to my Sp. hahahs. After that went to quite alot of place. Homedd. Today will be the last day of using comp til mid year is over. So wait for another two more weeks &I will start blogging again (: Do miss me peeps :D Your smile is the best thing I would see. &Your care is the best thing I would appreciate. I crave for every moment to be with you (: Penning down; 7:50 PM |