Me
Carissa
20
Credits
Layout design by Eefennie.
No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x
x
x
|
►
It may be hardest but it can be the happiest.
I'm back from all these while. Finally? It has been 17days eversince I'm in the hospital. The pain are excruciating, who will understand? Yeah,I can't blame anyone. But thanks god to keep me still.
o5o5o8, is a curse? If you're wondering what happened to me :I had an accident. Yeah, it broke my leg so seriously . I mean it much more than breaking my leg and some other things. It hurts me, physically and mentally. The pain that I've to bear with is so much that dying came across my mind. It's more than thousands of needles piercing through your skin , it's far more than that. The blood that never stops bleeding , the bones that nv get tgt. The pain.
I had went into the operating theatre four times in these 17days. Everytime before I went in my mind never settles down, I'm scared. The feeling was just too much for me to bear with. It makes me wonder if dying would make my life , family and friends' life better? I rmb my second operation which took 6hours and more. That night before was the most unbearable moment. The night was so long, the time was so hard. My mother went back home that night, I was lost ; So lost. I told myself not to think , not to wonder about tmr's operation. But.. IT'S JUST WAY TOO HARD FOR ME TO DO IT. The fear that I had. It's too common to see me crying in the hospital. I can't bear to see my mother's tears. It hurts me more than the pain I had. Staying there just filled me with fear. It left me no choice, I still had to face it. Afterall, I'm just an 15 years old, what's more I haven even reach 15. So hard for me to face everything. It took me a long time struggling throughout all these. At that point, I wanted to go back skool so much. I wanted go back home. I wanted the past to come back. But I know learn t accept it, is stil the way out.
However, I'm still happy and touched with my friends and family around. Yeah, they gave me supports all these days in the hospital. I'm so touched(: Without my mummy and jiejie, I think I might had already gave up hopes on surviving in the bloody hospital. My mummy stay almost everyday in the hospital with me , helping me with almost everything. For like, taking any single things, urgent for toilet , passing motion, wiping my body, cleaning my hair. Without my mummy , I think I would have rot there longlong time ago alr. Thanks for tolerating me with my bad temper all these days. Your understanding and love you gave me was the power to forget the pain that enguff over me. I rmb when th doctor was cleaning my wound without anesthetic. The pain was so much of killer. I told my mother, I promise to be a good girl. It's the first time i said it truthfully from the bottom of my heart. I made this promise to me and her. I had seen things through during these times. I knew it's time . I love you , mummy.
Thanks my sista too (: Tho we often quarrell at home for some lameshyt matters, but I realise how much I mean to you. The tears that you shed when you and mummy was gg back home one particular night. You cried. I know it may seems normal to most of you. But it's like the first time my sister would cry over such matter. No matter how touching a story , movie was. She will always be the one feeling nothing, a cold-blooded. But you cried for me, it really make me felt so much to look at you and mummy crying.I told myself nv again should I make any of you cry anymore. I will get well soon and repay everything you all did for me. Thanks for being there to prevent me getting scolding anymore. Thanks for loving me so much. Thanks for carrying me out and in the room. I love you , sister.
Furthermore, I must thanks my friends , teachers and relatives who came to visit me. Thanks for all those get well soon wishes and those presents , bears , pig , keychain, smses , food , fruits and many more.Thanks alot !:D
Special thanks to : Andrew tan :D Thanks for coming almost everyday to pei me. Yeah larh, I know you can't bear to see a helpless girl dying so you helped me out so much. Thanks for your patient during all these days, tolerating my temper.Without you, I believe it would lessen much of my live staying there. Replying my smses in the middle of night , esp when you all are having midyear during then. You would nv disappoint me(: Thanks for the cake you bought during mother's day. I will pay you back by my own when i recover, please wait :l Also the piglet you bought for me. It's nice and thoughtful of you!Oh, and the psp! Thanks alot andrew to be there for me. <3
Cassandra ng :D Thanks for all these days, your concern and laughter you brought to me (: Thanks for replying my smses too even in the middle of the night when I'm scared or sleepless. Everytime your visit, laughter was always brought to me. must thank you for all these laughters , you really brighten up my day and night. I'm sorry to disturb you during your exam period. We work hard tgt for Eoy yeah!? Thanks for everything you had done for me! <3
Koh Huiying :D 'Mao tou ying (: Hahhs, that's how my mother rmb you ley. Must thanks for those supportive and touching smses you send to me! It really motivates me to tolerate and move on. Thanks for the tweetybird balloon too yeah ! Thanks for being there for me when i needed someone to talk to yeah. <3
Chen Wenjie :D Dk should I thanks you anot ley. :l But I stil think you helped me alot too. Yeah, your psp! Dj max, really help me to forgt alot of things :) Answering my calls in the middle of the night, replying my smses. Thanks alot! You brought me joy too to suan you and *ahem* . Hahahs. Thanks alot yeah! <3
During these period , they left a super solid good impression in my heart! I don't mean all the others don't! I'm so thankful to all of you , so many of you !
Also teachers! Mrs ng, Mr wong, Miss lee, Mdm hamidah , Mr Ng, Mr woon, Mdm Rukiah, One malay teacher, school counsellor, Mr ho, Yu laoshi, Mdm tay, Mdm teo. Yeah, thanks for all your concerns !
Thanks everyone! I will get well soon, really soon. &My birthday wish is to : Start walkiing again just llike a normal person! Can I?
*Waiting for andrew's arrival to reach my house* wait wait wait.
BYEBYE :D
Penning down; 12:15 PM
|