Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, May 26, 2008

Holidays are hereeee! Don't feel so excited people.
This holiday seems so unmeaningful ~ I'm already in my holiday mood when everyone was like mugging mugging and mugging for their midyear.
'Yeah, don't give me those jealousy look.
How about you try breaking your limbs than enjoy your holidays in the hospital.
Err. I mean chalet (:

Right,too sarcastic :P

See, now I'm a handicap . There's nothing I could do at home TT Not even visiting the toilet on my own. Answering call which is like visible to me , I can't get over to pick it up.
Poor thing isn't it ? Yeah, this is called the fei ren.

Aiyah, wadever. I'm stil living as an shao nai nai at home. Cos I don't even have to go pee own my ownself , pick the phone call myself. Everything are done nicely for me. Something good afterall? (:

However, I started to wonder something. Human are such a contradicting creature.
I've been bugging my sister to lend me her laptop since she isn't using yet. The answer would always be a solid 'NO' . Than, now she volunteered her own laptop to me to entertain my life staying at home. How kind right?Cos I can't move over to my desktop -.-
Aiyah, anyway when i started using her laptop I realise how boring it can be T.T
How should I make it more sensible, exaggerating .
Forget it, I'm feeling tired now.

Getting tired so easily nowadays x.x

Night, I mean good nap everyone :D

Penning down; 1:13 PM