Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, April 30, 2008



When love just went away,
& back once again. Would you try it again?


Hello folks :D I felt great gg home so early this few days! Shall be grateful to exams that turns me guai , wadever. But still , laughters - fooling around still happens (:

Its Yanling's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANLING :D
Be honoured! Cos it's my first time (I guess) wishing ppl happy birthday in my blog !
:D

School was fine today . First period was assembly.Yeah, but no assembly. So we did maths , slackyyyy period ): Next was mother tongue, go through the gong han. Damn sadded leyy, our hmt class can't even get the structure of it right. Hahahs, but who cares we learn from our mistake (: I guess most probably most of us would fail -.-
Highlight of this lesson : Cassandra went to shit (: Okay, wadever ! hahas!

Maths again. This time was prettaye fun :D A group of us did maths tgt. Vanessa's math damn strong larh! Gotta buck up already . hahas.

Recessed with Vanessa , Hoony and Cass. Hahahas. We keep pulling each others uniform up. It may seems horny, but it's thrilling (: HAHAH!

English. I forgot to bring my compre package again. &Guess what , I made myself stand up first before she found out. But when she asked why i din bring , and obviously it's b'cos I forgot to bring. She diao me . -.- Wahlan eh, she just diao me. Wtf sehh. Wadever. Ruined my mood , Yeah. So I slept during her lesson.

Wadever you may think. I'm disrespectful or what. But somehow , I can't tahan it . Zzz. And I had to attend the SL Camp during June holiday. wahlao? I think it's better off to die siol. HOWWWWWWW? D':

Life is so bored. Let's wait for MYE to be over before I start to worry for all those f* stuffs.

BYE. Do miss me people (:

Penning down; 3:53 PM