Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Take time to realise.
:)

Hello! hahas, current mood is uber happy! :D
Cos I just open my email inbox and got complimented by mrsng.
Its something that motivate me to go go go ! :)
But those friendship survey thing, I felt damn bad larh.
Cos alot send me but I din even reply one. tsk.
Just being too lazy, pardon me ;)

Well, its saturday again! <3 Ytco !
Ytd time passes damn frigging fast.
First period was maths, gotten back my amaths.
Yayye babe, another A. :D
Three marks cos of careless, bloddy hell $@($&*()!@$
Im actually talented in maths the lorh! Just that my sec 1 and 2 maths teacher.
Miss grace lim, haishh.
If not my maths foundation for sec 1 and 2 will be bloody good alr.
Nevermind, look forward. Mr woon :)

Next was Eng, isit? Forgotten alr.
Yah, mdm rukiah din come. Damn sian.
Played with the rubik cube cos mine was with wenqiao.
Lend him one day . Budden he din bring today $@$^@!$
So have to get it frm him on sat. :B

Than was geog. Mr kes said next week than return ss.
Hope i get a A again. ):
Than, i slept the whole period. Was bloody tired by than.

Recessed.

Last period of the day, time pass bloody fast yea?
Hist did correction, grrrrr. I felt damn ashame of my hist result.
When miss lappen say it was an easy paper.
My results big contrast man, first time was a 90+ result.
But now, c5? fffffffffffffffff.
Gotta buck up , ):

Went to co. Haishh, today wasnt my sectional but I still got to work like a slave for the guan yue and cello bass section.
grrrrrrrrrr.
Be more independence , (:
Practice my gaohu, play play play. Than huihsing was learning the wu ti liu.
Hahahs, not bad larh :D

Than went down to bball.
As normal lorh, have been bballing after school everyday.
I think I need to stop playing since MYE is round the corner.
Must get back home early larh.
Yeah, so PROMISEEEEE :D

Life was just so, bored.
Anw, many ppl birthday occurs on april and march. haahs!
Happy belated and advance birthday to all :D

byeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
I miss you , mr rubik .
I miss the sensation of turn you round and round.
I miss the look of solving you.
HAHAHAHAS.

Penning down; 9:49 AM