|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, April 25, 2008 It just take alittle more time , every step we took. School had been getting so rushed , all the teachers are rushing through last minute. Life will be better each day , i guess. (: I saw someone's blog yesterday, kinda make me sad. Tho , it's none of my crappiest business . But I saw the love he put for her . The care that he showered on her. He was always disspointed by her . Kinda felt sad for him! But , it's none of my business. And most most most importantly , i dk who's that guy. H-A-H-A-H. But it teaches me something, with the greatest hope you gave in , the biggest dissapointment in returns. So , I've stop giving myself hopes on you. I knew that it's truly over btwn us . Therefore, til then , I had let you go . I put down the hope that had always been clinging on. Life will be better , i guess (: &I dontknow why when I saw you , I forget about him (: It's purely , the power of friends , Is'nt it? :D Thanks friend ! I've finally understand the meaning of letting go. <3 Penning down; 8:11 PM |