Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, April 7, 2008

hohoho. hehehe. hahaha.
Huiying showed one mv , a korean one.
Its damn touching , Im so close to crying but not yet, HAHAS.
I like the lyrics , damn meaningful!<3

Although i told myself not to be tricked by love again,
I fall in love and my heart is broken again.

Hahahs. nice :)
Okay.
Anw,I was late for school again ): haishh.Mr woon say Im repeating the cycle again.
arghhhhhhhhhhh , heartache. LOLLLL.
Alrighttttts , i promise i will not be late anymore. !:)
Lessons was alright . See that charbor , whole body bu shuang. zzz.
:l
Chinese test was wadtheheck. grrrrr.

Sian larh, so damn not looking for napfa.
I just went to jog, hahahs! How hardworking. But what Im scared is not 2.4, its INCLINEEE!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
i hate napfaaaaaa! D:D:D:

Ohh, and i think i made a big move by passing it to you.
:P
Hehhh, dont really care you like it anot larh.
Just hope that i dont live with regrets in my life. Yarh, (:

Super tired now, byeeee.
&I wonder should we have a Jssco bloggg? :D
Please give me commentts , and I will work on it. thankkkk ;D

Penning down; 8:44 PM