Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hey , if you're reading my blog , GET LOST! :@

I've found out something important: BLOGGING IS A WASTE OF TIME! :S
But it's fun to speak here, destresssssssssss! L-O-L
Life's full of contradiction. But it make our lifes happier , hahas!
It has been a long time since i blogged! Can you imagine me mugging?
OF COS NO! I din study at all at home, esp for doing maths quest. I'M NOT REVISING!
Next week will be here in anytime , sian larh! D: Slap those exams.

I feel lik gg to east coast again, PLAYYY! hahas. &those handsomes :P *shy*
HAHAHS! lol, damn it! I'm not concentrating on studies AGAIN.
aiyah, wadever.

Please enjoy my blogsong. Wei ni xie shi, <3 :D

BYEBYE!:D
LOVES <3

Penning down; 6:44 PM