|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Thursday, March 27, 2008 OHMY, COMMON TEST IS FINALLY OVER. I mean its over not officially though :( There's english common test tml , haish. Hope i pass my eng mannnnn D: Been neglecting my blog , obviously its due to my common test. hahhs. And Im falling sick alr. Thanks to my sister , idiot. She've gotten her new laptop alr , Im happy for her. Cos this desktop is officially belong to me , :D greattttt larh , I can stop dlting my history after visiting my blog. Freedom , i sense it coming towards me <3 Lol, but my greediness make me want the comp in my gor's room. HEHEHEHE. lol. fat dream. Okay. Nvm. I hope mrwong can get through all this. jiayou :D I'm freaking tired already. byebye. Penning down; 8:59 PM |