|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, March 16, 2008 Ohmannnxzxz, the chemistry and amaths. T.T I dont even know how to do even one quest , wth? Yesh , my A1 for amaths is tyco one. I've score that well before.Well,yes. When Im in pri 1,2,3 :D Chemistry,eversince i failed my chem .I lost my faith for it already. Its hard to find it back , only if my sister would teach me again. Just like how i score A last year cause of my sister. I'm gonna buck up for next semester. Yes,I need to. Okayy.I think i have finish most of my homework by anyhow-anyway-answer. Im left with my chemistry and jianbao , which I dont think i would be doing . Hahhs. I left my newspaper in school and i bet it's still there. Those cleaners should have recycle it already. lols. Hahhs,I spend my whole day playing computer and doing homework. &the time is passing damn freaking fast. grrrrrrrr.mannzxz , I hope school doesnt start forever. :( Anyways,ytd was a prettaye fun day:) Despite the fact that I was pulled out of my cosy bed EARLY in the morning to accompany my family to SP for my sister laptop. Guess what,I din wanna go. I was green eye-ing there. >< &My sis friend,who was use to be REAL FAT,became damn freaking skinny. And i cant even regconize my sister told me her name. O.O Im jealous. Im like going the opposite shape of her's ): lol. Okay . wadeverrr. So the laptop my sis wanna buy was out-of-stock , too bad. Than , we went over to the acer department to take a look. Okay,there's this so-called promoter student. Frankly , he look damn handsome. x.x But he keep saying all the negative stuffs of HP. lmao. I felt that he is damn noisy. So i was like rolling my eyes and walk away. Cant tahan the way he ill-speaking hp. Come on larh, just for the sake of commision at least save integrity for youself, my dear . So i told my sister to come back next wed , mayb there will be stock for the hp one. &she heed my advice :D Yarh,so we went off. My mother wanted to go for the food exhibition @suntec. Cause Im going to yewtee after that ,Im worried that i might be late. So asked tiening help me tell huiwen first , if not she will $%#*%*( . OPPS :B no offence , my dear(: Yarh,&i felt quite dumb to dress all black going to so many places.Lols,my bag damn heavy man.So i din want to be so troublesome to change at yewtee.Yarh,thats why i wear it first. I know i look alien D: hahhs. I saw Francis,Cassandra,Deloras and Gavin. I dontknow stil got who with them. Hahhs. I was like walking with my bro than i saw Francis. &I waved to him ,he waved back too . Than,after awhile he came sms-ing me. You also at suntec ar? Errrr, HELLO? Its obvious manzxzxz! .___. &Cassandra was shouting my name.Okay shockkkkkk. hahhhs. Im not bored,Im tireddddd D: lol. Fancy waking up so early and rushing here and there. lol. Getting pretty late,so went off. hahhs. Reached yewtee 3plus. yeah,late. :l Lucky mrwong was oversea,duh :B Practice awhile,than went to yewtee mrt station for our performance. hahhs.Crapping with tiening and miinwei was pretty fun :D But i told them I might be taking leaves from yewtee alr. On hiatus , okay not really. Just that my mother getting angry of me going to yewtee every sat. Its better that I dont make her explode,so lets see how things go first. They she bu de wo ,okay. With a joker like me, there will always be a clown like you :B hahas. Did some rehersals thing. Than,its free time. Chat,eat,play. Lol. hahhs. and the LOL thing me,tiening and miinwei keep playing. Super funny xD Than ,it was the performance. Its greatttttt :D And after every song me and gary was like tou tou jiang hua. :l The mc was , LOL. :B I tou xiao at some part of certain songs. Hahhh, kinda lol. -.- Than,it rain suddenly. Omt. But the crowd wasnt disperse! hahhs. Gary was like , wo men gan dong le tian. LOL. Than , i cant restrain myself from laughing .___. After so many songs,my hand is like damn suan can. Got ppl request for us to play qing wen qu and the other song , i dont rmb the title (LOL) , again. Okay.I believe some of us was curse and swearing ;B hahhs. Went back to yewtee after that. Trained home, reach home around 11plus. Was freaking tired. But still, i ate my dinner and bath. Than played computer for awhile. I was like dozing off. Yarh,so went to sleep. thats all. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Penning down; 6:04 PM |