|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, March 7, 2008 Moving on , on my own. Hello people.I'm half dead everyday x.x &Unexpectedly,my soul brought me here to start bloggin , applause :) HEHEHEHS. This whole week damn SIAN ,almost everyday slacking. .____. Mr woon din come on monday &tuesday , am i right? Im suffering from stm , really :B Nvm. So without mrwoon , everyday damn simple , no maths.Something I'm truly really seriously happy about. But nervous at the same time canzxzxzxz! Its like common test coming alr, den everything so delayed. TT Geog and ss too , damn shytty shyt. :l Mr Kes and Mr ho went back for reservice arhs? hahas! To cooperate with the police force to arrest MAS SELAMAT? Can you imagine , mrho *holding the gun shouting :STOP , MAR SELAMAT YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!* Hard to imagine lehhh! Mrwoon, mr kes, mr ho was absent. But mrwoon is back , other two still on task . LOL. Nowaday, I see mas selamat picture everywhere. Damn creeps.Every morning when i board the bus , Im always FULLY AWAKE walkin pass by the door. Its the power of mas selamat handsome face. :B But i fall aslp soon stoning in the bus. Damn tired past few days , lacking of slp. Damn shytttt. Anw got back result slip. KNS , KNS , KNS, KNS. Only if i done well for my mother tongue. I have oversee my ability to manage my mother tongue and higher mother tongue. I guess i need to humble myself towards study. My aimmmmmmmmmm . :) lol. Somehow co got some problems? Nvm. Yi ren rang yi bu :) Im getting more relunctant to whatever im doing. I need to keep this love/passion going on. Yes, give the power pleaseeeeeee. :o I need to do proejct tml , but i wanna go yew tee tml. Anyone give me suggestions? I tink i will see how is the time managing :) Thats allllllllll :D Do visit my blog often. Im starting to understand the feeling of letting go , I mean letting go truly. The hurt is no longer that strong. Isnt that good? Penning down; 7:44 PM |