Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It may seems forever.
Life is so normal, school suck as usual :B I have'nt been paying much attention in class. What am i doing? Daydreaming? I just too tired for lessons.
I dont understand amaths.
I dont understand emaths.
I dont understand physics.
I dont understand chemistry.
I dont understand geog.
I dont understand hist.
I dont understand ss.
What the heck, i think i fail everything alr.

Let me summarise the whole week. Ohh, tml is sports day and friday is good friday :D No lessons, in other words :D Thats goodddddddd. But...next week is cmt2. SAI. how am i gonna take my exam with all those question marks everywhere? ):
I cannot play basketball after school that frequently already.
Must limit the practicing time of my erhu at home.
Cant slack in school.
Yes,its time to study real hard. pleaseeeee, let me forget about anything or everything.

I may seems like i dont care already. But..Do you know how hard Im still struggling of? I just wanna look normal,very normal. I dont want to be your burden.I dont want to make you detest me.Everytime looking at my handphone, you guess how much i hope to see your name again?
Its torturing. Its pain. Its just so hard to forget everything. Every singlethings make me think of you. I can see and understand that you like to be how you are now. Im just someone that interfered your life. Im just a passerby. Its just so hurt to realise all these. You came into my life,making me to believe in love once again but breaking the hopes again. It seems contradicting, but no matter what i love you. I love you still, i love you alot. I miss you.
If only miracles to happen, i wanna to love you once more. ):


Its time to act like Im fine, real fine .
My tears are strong now, cos of you .

/Huiying, jiayou okayyy. Dont think too much,i will always be your listening ear.
It may seem hard to forget or give up,but we must endure it okayyy!
Lets jiayou &not to fail any subs anymore. JIAYOU :D
BYEBYE.

Penning down; 7:47 PM