Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, March 3, 2008

Imagine me without you

是否我已不存在了...你才感覺的到我的離開?


I'm trying so much to keep everything out of my mind , struggling. This is a nice song , i think ;B I like the meaning this song is bringing out. Move me onnnnnnnnnnn :'( Sometimes i felt like bursting so much , so much. I have got no courage to pass you those letters , its with me all the time. Everytime. Im always giving myself false hope. i wanna go on hiatus , please?

I know you people are sick and tired over this kind of post. Sorry then. Actually , theres so much i wanna post , blog about . But whenever Im blogging , i tends to forget everything.My brain is always so dead , TRULY DEAD. When can i get over it and move on? Now, i kinda understand ppl saying lovesucks or lovehurts truly means. :'((

Anyway , there will be cip tmr. Okay . i think its much much better than having sectional :) So people , DO support us tml @jurongpoint . By buying our tickets :D Thanks in advance? hahas!
Im finally using "hahas" ,yesh Im glad. zzz.

Mood is ruining my life . wadeverrrr?
Takecare people :)

One month &1day has pass. You have forgotten me totally? Frankly, i cant . Not even a single bit. )': )': )': )': )':

Penning down; 6:40 PM