|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, March 22, 2008 I went blog hopping the whole morning. Everyone has their own problems, regardless family,relationship with friends or bf also emo stuffs? I dislike the term "emo" , its emotional showcase what. Who doesnt have their own feelings and emotional. Emo people just wanted some peaceful and quiet time on their own , they jus wanted to think. To me, its a way to make me grow more sensible with my acts and talks.I do reflect myself with my actions and speech. I know Im crazaye,not being sensible enough with my talks and more.I just wanted to be 'myself' with those crazy ideas and speech with my friends. By reflecting , i often ask myself how to be a better leader? I often felt guilty,sad when people known me with the term of "vice-chairman". Its just sound so nice, but the ability of mine to attend it, seems to be zero. I have been trying so hard over this months. Its almost one year. I tried my best in everything, i wanted everything to turn out nice and good. But there's always ups and downs. If i dont reflect myself our all these time, I'm sure i will change for the better. It may seems that Im still not as good,but if I look back. I would be someone spitting vulgars anytime. Though i do still speaks , sometime. But I do look at situation,its like I will think first at least. I always tell myself to be more discipline, self-discipline. No,i didnt succeed in these round,Im still a failure. I promise to work harder. I think about those lecture teachers gave us. It makes alot of sense to me. I knew that i must change , for any;every better. Everyone grows in sense of mentality rather than physically,it just make out the stand of us being mature of thinking.What it matters afterward,is still time. Time is always the factor of everything and anything.If everyone can learn to understand people better, wouldnt it be great? Just like a case like standing infront of everyone giving a speech. I tend to get super nervous,I cant control myself.I nv experience standing alone there giving a speech or anything, you can say its useless. But I did brought up my courage to stand up there. If its in the past, my mother would do everything for me.Even going to toilet or taking the lift, Im scared. Yes,Im noting. Im scared or going toilets of taking lifts alone. I dont dare to talk to my uncles or aunties when Im young. Im always hiding behind my mother's back,nobody knows who am I. We grow :) With obstacles , we grow. Lifes is full of ups-and-downs,see life more optimistically. With sadness,or happiness its part of our lifes. Just put them as lessons,or memories to reflect and learn @. :DDD Penning down; 1:21 PM |