|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, March 30, 2008 I promised to cry for you the last time; My mood is finally here t blog already. sighh~ Ytd night i ranted everything to wj, ya cos its like 2plus , than just nice i was talking to him. psstttt. I felt so much better to burst out everything. Yarh, and i was listening to my blogsong. I felt damn sadddddddddddd. Those memories that brought back into my mind. Its just so hard man. I felt like banging the wall and die. Keep coughing til i cough blood out. Keep typing til fingers go numb. Keep running til my limbs died out. Keep singing till my throat sore. Keep drinking to keep my sorrows away. I will try any method to keep my brain away from you. I can be a sicko too. :l Its so pain too keep the cycle repeating every week. I felt like avoiding you, keeping you away from my sight. Stop making my life that hardddddd. Pain.pain.painnnnnnnn. Anw, mr suresh is sucka joker teacher!He taught students and helped students to jio girls. hehhs.Yarh , and discussing about those porno stuffs. lol. wad a teacher man! He allow students to look at his wallet and handphone. hehhs. I wanted him to pass my chemistry :P New discovery of teachers' otherside. I tot teachers are bored,wanting every student to give their full respects to them. pui man :l opps. Okay , im bad. LOL. :D Penning down; 5:19 PM |