Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, March 9, 2008

I getting there soon,real soon i guess.
Heyys:)
Okay , i dont like this blogskin .Well , no choice you see. I need to get a change for my dull , moody blogskin. Im feeling damn damn damn freaking bored now. Someone save me from this hell lifeeeeeeeeee. ):

I hope everyday saturday,hahahs :D Yesterday, hist discussion for our group has been cancelled. So,i met peilin and peiyu.Hmmms, I damn late so sorry.I was engross in the babies laughter from youtube.Baby's innocent is the goddamn purest thing in this world okayyyy. It brought me motivation to have a baby. BAHHH. jus kidding. I dont even have a boyfriend,most of all too young for a baby. xD Im not hinting to having a bf larh , i find it better to stay like this. DUH. -.- aiyah. wadeverrr. Yah, was too engross over those videos till i forgt about the time. &luckily , fortunately gary came asking if im going to yewtee. So than , i realise IM UPER LATE. But i get ready long time ago , so i jus grab my erhu and chiong to mrt station. The weather is damn hot , Im like sweating damn profusely. .____.

Reached there , practice. Haish,i felt so inferior there.Im practicing alot at home , but i dont see any improvement. Kns, someone teach me please? duh. After practice , played basketball and the rubik cubes. I think Im improving under tiening's guidance :) hahahs! Im so not in the mood for basketball so went back up. Played awhile den went with miinwei and tiening for dinner.Finish eating at 840 , its quite early o.o Compared to going with the whole yt grp. hahas. Im always home after 10, den its like Im so get use to it . But now, nahhh. Things is changing. :B hahas. During practice, i realise my attention wasnt much on you alr :) Its like Im slowly not to draw my attention on you .I think im getting glad for this. Everything will get back normal , i guess.

HAHAHHAHS. Homeworks are piling up. The stress is here again , hell larh.
Ohh. seriously , i start to dislike something. I think i shouldnt say out. Cos i think before i say. Unlike someone. :l hahahs. wadever.

BYEEEE.

Penning down; 3:05 PM